Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Greetings!!

I am by nature a technology phreak. I remember the good old days of tearing open old CD players and my mothers vacuum cleaner, I must have been trying to concoct some form of suction laser that played music. But alas those days are long behind me, but my passion for technology still remains. I am a graduate of the University of Tampa's Electronic Media Arts and Technology program with an Management Information Systems minor. I am renting a house here in Tampa with my wife and a roomate, both are also UT grads. WOOT!! My time at UT has taught me many things and instilled in me new passions for New Media Art, Game Creation, and other technologicaly based forms of media and art. I am creating this blog to share my knowledge and passion, and hopefully benefit those in the Tampa Bay area who share my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment